Follow Friday: Bad Books Put Nicely!

Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!

Tell us about a book you didn't like and why we shouldn't read it (as nicely as possible).
 Escape Theory (Keaton School, #1)

     This is a DNF I had last year. I chose this one because it's the only one I could write about rather "nicely." Ok here goes.... I thought this was going to be a cool read because it was about a girl who was a peer counselor and one of the other students she went to school with had died, but I just couldn't finish this. The first 20 pages or so is all about finding some milk for some Nutter Butters.... While I really like them, no. I do not need 20 pages of you hunting down milk.... And then when your best friend shows up and says "Idk" and "LOL" and it's in quotations (meaning she said aloud and not through TEXT MESSAGES like its supposed to), I just couldn't handle it anymore. It was terrible.   

What book do you think I shouldn't read?!