Bookish News: Movie Trailers!

     So many trailers for movies based on YA books are being released and I can't wait to watch them all! Even the ones i haven't read.

Here is one that I haven't read but plan to read right before the movie comes out!

THE MAZE RUNNER

comes to theaters near you; September 9, 2014


     This trailer alone made me want to read this book. It really looks amazing. And of course I will be seeing the movie! I already can't wait because the trailer was so good!

Here is one that I HAVE read!

IF I STAY

comes to theaters near you August 22, 2014


     When I first watched this trailer I literally cried. I had goosebumps. And that one scene where Adam says that one quote?! Gahhhh I bawled. And that was just from the trailer. Idk how I'm going to make it through the movie! 

Anyone else as excited about these two movies as I am?!

Labels: ,