Follow Friday: Recommended Reading!


Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee’s View & Alison Can Read.    
The goal is to increase blog followers and make friends. Basically how it works is you follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. So looking forward to making new blogging friends & following blogs!


Q: Pick a book in your favorite genre that you’d recommend to a reluctant reader.

A: I don't really have a favorite genre, but I do have a genre that I read the most in 2013. Sooooo, I guess I'll pick that. And it was contemporary romance with a twist of suspense. 

 Frigid (Frigid, #1)

     I loved Frigid because there is lots of suspense and action to go along side some super hot scenes. If you're not sure that you like reading, I'm sure the idea of the super hot scenes will get you to want to read it. Trust me. I mean look at the explosion that 50 Shades had just because it was about.... Well you know. lol 

What would you convince a reluctant reader to read?!

BONUS:
     I also have a question... As a reluctant fantasy/historical fiction/dystopian reader, what would you give me to read? Any recommendations, leave them in the comments! 

Labels: